Title and Owner Disputes

What happens when someone claims ownership over a piece of property or the amount of land that’s covered in a specific title? What do you do when there are easements or liens on the property you weren’t previously aware of?

Most titles are (or should be) recorded by the local county clerk’s office, so if there is ever a dispute over ownership of a piece of land, no matter the size, that is the first place you should go to acknowledge the right of ownership.

If the information contained within your property title is confusing, or you aren’t certain about specific aspects of the title, call King Law Firm Attorneys at Law, Inc. for a consultation. We will be able to help determine whether the opposing party has a case or if we can help fight the claim in court.

King Law Firm Inc.
Scroll to Top